In Stellenbosch, business and higher education share an interest in the town becoming a place where intellectual capital is transformed into economic capital with a view to changing the world.
There is business value in intellectual research when companies can tap into the resources of the university to explore relevant topics. The university has the material, human and institutional resources to explore real, current and future business problems.
The Technopark SRA and Stellenbosch University wish to promote the building of mutually-beneficial partnerships between the University and businesses in Stellenbosch. This page is dedicated to offering up-to-date information to the Techno Park community regarding events, activities and opportunities at the University. Please join our dedicated newsletter below by filling out the contact form.
All activities have been halted due to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will have more information as soon as the situation changes.
The Stellenbosch Language Centre offer superbly crafted corporate communication short courses that lead to a Certificate of Competence when completed successfully. We could also tailor a course to suit your business needs. How can we help you?
E-mail Michelle or phone her at 021 808 2812, or click on a course link for more information:
- Three on-campus Career Fairs 6 – 8 August (closing date for registration 14 June)
- Advertising in Graduate Recruitment Booklet (closing date for submissions 24 May)
- Mass email communication to students (ongoing)
- On-campus interview and assessment facilities (ongoing)
- Advertising on online Careers website (ongoing)
- Registering as an employer and advertising job opportunities on Career Services Management System (ongoing)
Contact the Unit at (021) 808-3568 or e-mail email@example.com
Anneke Muller: firstname.lastname@example.org